Registration on race day
24h competition from 10:00 till 11:20
12h competition till 18:30
Briefing at 11:40
Camping zone will be open on friday afternoon after competition center marking. Cars will be able to enter camping zone till 11 AM of the day of competition.
Please note that cars will only be allowed to exit camping zone after the end of competition.
If anyone plans using car during the competition please make sure to park your car in parking area.
To maintain extra liveliness, during the night competition participants will be able to win a special prize in mini distance “From dusk till dawn”.
Surprise gifts for the winners from InGo
How it will take place?
- The competition for the special prize in mini distance is only for 24-hour discipline participants.
- It will begin on August 27 at 24:00 (midnight) and end on August 28 at 6:00.
- The competition will take place between solo category participants, couples and groups of four * (regardless of group categories).
* Open category is included into groups of four category
- The team or participant who during the set time finishes 3 laps faster than others becomes the winner.
- There will be one winner in solo category, and one winner team in each of the couple and groups of four categories.
IMPRO Travels presents: participate in 24h MTB race and win a trip to Lanzarote!
More information in [24h MTB]
24h/12h MTB registration is open- [apply here]
Some photos from “24h MTB Baltic Cup” in Lithuania.